Timely, Accurate, Medical Billing and Collections Services
Our client billing services are designed to ensure your long-term success.
At BTO Billing and Consulting, we offer medical billing, consulting, and bad debt collection services. We know that when it comes to your medical practice, time is money and we make it our business to save you both. In fact, most medical practices lose major revenue every year due to improper billing and we are here to make sure that doesn’t happen to your company.
Why Hire BTO Billing and Consulting?
Over 15 Years Medical billing and Consulting Experience
- We have provided consulting services to other Third Party Billing Services
- We have provided consulting services to Dentist’s for both medical as well as dental procedures
- Switching offices from paper charts to EHR/EMR; teaching staff how to efficiently run the front office
- Assisted in building a Workmen’s Comp department from the ground up
- Over 30 years Customer Experience
- Experts In Obtaining Authorizations
- Customized Bill Processing
We Will Appeal Tirelessly
One On One Customer Support
- In Person
View Our Full List Of Services
“My dental practice has recently started filing procedures through medical insurance and Lori has been instrumental in helping my staff learn the nuances and quite frankly navigate through the red tape. Lori is very knowledgeable in the area of medical insurance reimbursement and up to date with insurance practices and coding. She is patient and a very good teacher. In addition she is very dependable and calls us back quickly when we need her help. She is thorough and works in a timely manner to resolve any issues we may have regarding outstanding claims. Lori has proven herself to be a valuable asset to our office and our success.”
Richard W. Van Gurp, DDS, FACD
Carolina Sleep Solutions
“Lori is a hard working, detailed individual who had excellent results in our Work Comp Dept. I received many compliments from the Insurance Providers with whom she worked. I felt that I could give her an assignment and then forget about it, because it would get done. I can recommend Lori without reservation.”
VA Medical Center